Data and Personalisation Specialist – Client Services
We’re offering a fantastic opportunity for a successful and ambitious person to join our award-winning communications consultancy.
A professional who is up for a challenge, you’ll be part of the Client Services team, helping to deliver creative, personalised projects for a range of high-profile clients.
You’ll have a minimum of two years’ experience using Excel and be confident in your ability to manipulate data whist maintaining its integrity. You’ll have a logical mindset and have the creativity and vision to understand how to apply data to produce creative personalised communications that help readers understand their financial future.
Ideally, you will have been involved in the planning of personalised communication projects in the past. You will also know how to create conditional text rules/printer specification documentation and mapping documents that inform the programming of personalised communications. Your attention to detail will also be outstanding – with an ability to check and test live personalised printer proofs. You will be responsible for ensuring the solutions we deliver are error free.
As a key member of the Client Services Team, you will be a team player and will be responsible for the delivery of data-led communication solutions to meet and exceed client expectations. You’ll be supported by a team with a diverse range of skills and will able to motivate yourself and take the initiative to deliver your projects to a high standard and to meet demanding deadlines.Requirements
- Honours degree in any discipline or equivalent
- Excellent analytical, numerical and data analysis skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in checking data quality
- Ability to work under pressure, plan and manage your own workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive, self-disciplined attitude
- Willingness to learn and develop
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
- Experience in producing personalised communications, for example benefit statements
- Previous use of project management software
- Ability to use Pivot Tables and other advanced Excel features
- Client relationship skills and/or experience
- Experience in/knowledge of employee compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare, life cover & pension
- 25 days’ annual leave + UK public holidays
- Based in a Grade I listed building, situated in the idyllic village of Heath,10 minutes off the M62 near Leeds in West Yorkshire.
AHC is a leading UK based, independent, employee communication consultancy working in the pension and benefits industries in the UK, USA, Europe and Australia. Using new and traditional media, we help our clients clearly explain pension and benefit arrangements to their employees.
We have a great team that has grown rapidly over the past five years. Today we employ around 100 staff yet we still retain the energy and feel of a young, dynamic family business. We thrive on our values of integrity, partnership and understanding.
The business is based in Heath Hall, a 17th century manor house, on the outskirts of Wakefield, West Yorkshire.
Job Type: Full-time